ahokas Index du Forum

ahokas
Gray

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

We need better comunication with the Community team

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ahokas Index du Forum -> ahokas -> ahokas
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hawrdstrack

MessagePosté le: Ven 4 Mai - 08:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: We need better comunication with the Community team Répondre en citant

Hello,

With all the feedback, with all the threads, this is all we get? We get no dialog or spoken to? I am sure I am not the only one that feels ignored with the the big bomb Eureka turned out to be. I still do not understand why we got stripped and so little content from 4.0 + just for this to be delayed and delayed to get nothing. Eureka is no content to me, it might as well not exist. I would only go if I had friends really wanting to do it, and even then, I read one post by someone that said they are quitting the game over the fact they did not like it, and it is eating up all the play time from everyone in their FC, they can't get FC members to do anything with them that is not Eureka. It takes way too much play time and boring, it has no content, and this is the reply we get? Do they not care about the replies of people like the one I pointed out here? I find it really really sad someone posted they are unsubing because Eureka takes too much time from their friends, they can't do anything else.

For more information you can visit here:
Bitcoin Payment Advertising

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 4 Mai - 08:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ahokas Index du Forum -> ahokas -> ahokas Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation